These Regulations set out the rules for making purchases in the online shop maintained by the Seller at www.vriston.com. The seller is "Vriston Dystrybucja Sebastian Bartkowski" at 881-351 Gdynia ul. Jana z Kolna 36, NIP: 958-136-34-17, Regon: 192096985 hereinafter referred to as the "SELLER".
Contact your Service Provider: - at Consumer Hotline (Infoline) phone numbers: +48 586211105 lub +48 662-450-658. Cost of connection per minute according to the tariff of the operator. - using the email address:: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Regulations - these regulations. In terms of services provided by electronic means, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended)..
2. Client - a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit not having legal personality and possessing the capacity to perform legal transactions which, pursuant to the rules set out in these regulations, makes an Order in the Internet Shop.
3. Consumer - A customer who is a natural person who uses the Internet Store for any purpose not directly related to his or her business or profession.
4. Service Provider - the entity providing the services of sale through the Internet Store on the terms and conditions set out in these Regulations.
5. Subject of transaction - Goods listed and described on the website of the Internet Store.
6. Products - movable item, presented in the Internet Shop, which is covered by the Contract of Sale.
7. Additional Service - Service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Shop due to the nature of the Goods being sold.
8. Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer using the Shop's website.
9. Online Shop - An online service available at www.vriston.com through which Customer can place an Order.
10. Order - statement of the will of the Customer, clearly determining the type and quantity of Goods, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Contract of Sale.
11. IT system - a team of interoperable IT and software devices providing processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data over telecommunication networks using a specific type of network for the terminal device.
§ 2 General Rules
1. These Terms and Conditions set forth the rules for using the online store at www.vriston.com
2. Condition of placing the Order in the Internet Shop by the Client is to familiarize with these Regulations and acceptance of its provisions during the execution of the Order.
3. Online shop www.vriston.com runs retail sales through the Internet.
4. All products offered at the www.vriston.com shop are brand new, originally packaged, free of physical and legal defects and legally introduced to the Polish market.
5. The customer is obliged not to submit content prohibited by law, such as content promoting violence, defamation or violation of personal rights and other rights of third parties.
§ 3 Placing Orders
1. All prices quoted on www.vriston.com are gross prices in PLN. Prices do not include shipping costs.
2. Orders are accepted by website / phone / email.
3. Orders placed through the website can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
4. The order is effective if the customer correctly completes the order form and correctly states the contact details including the exact address to which the Goods are to be shipped and the telephone number and e-mail address.
5. If the data provided is not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If the contact with the Customer is not possible, the Seller is entitled to cancel the Order.
6. The customer may wish to receive a receipt or a VAT invoice, which may be attached to the shipment sent or electronically sent to the e-mail address indicated in the electronic image of the payment document, in particular such as VAT invoices, invoices VAT correcting with attachments and forms. This consent also entitles the Seller to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 20 December 2012 on electronic invoicing, the rules for their storage and the procedure for making available to the tax authority or the tax inspection authority.
7. When submitting the Order, the Customer may agree to place personal data in the Seller's Web Store database for processing in connection with the execution of the Order. In the event of consent, the Client has the right to inspect, rectify and request removal.
8. The customer can use the option to save his / her data by the system to facilitate the process of submitting another Order. To this end, the customer should provide the login and password required to access their account. Customer's login is the e-mail address given by the customer. The password is a string of characters set by the Customer. The Client's password is unknown to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and to protect it from unauthorized third party access.
9. Once you have successfully placed your order, you will receive an automated response from the store confirming receipt of your order.
10. The start time of the order is the time of receipt of the payment to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in case of payment by bank transfer or the moment of the order in case of payment by card or the option of "picking".
§ 4 Costs and shipping time
1. The goods are sent to the address indicated on the order form or by phone or by e-mail. The shop will inform the Customer immediately of an incorrectly filled in order form which prevents or may delay the shipment.
2. The goods are delivered by specialized courier companies or through the Polish Post.
3. The shipment is delivered according to the deadline given for each item on the site. This is the approximate delivery time and applies to orders with the option of "picking". When choosing the payment option "transfer" or "payment by credit card or online transfer" until the time stated on the site's pages, add the time of booking funds in the bank account of the store (usually 1-2 working days).
4. The customer is charged the shipping cost (shipping) specified in the transport price list.
§ 5 Payments
1. For each item sold, we issue a receipt or a proof of purchase (invoice).
2. The payment for the ordered goods may take place at the collection (on receipt of goods), via the electronic payment system (system name) or transfer to the bank account of the store.
§ 6 Withdrawal from contract
1. A consumer who has entered into a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting a written statement in writing within 10 days (legal basis: Article 7 (1) of the Law of 2 March 2000 on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights And liability for damage caused by the dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended). This deadline is a deadline and counts from the date of issue of the item and when the contract relates to the provision of the service - from the date of its conclusion. To keep that deadline, it is enough to send a statement before it expires to the Service Provider.
2. In the event of a withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered Zan concluded. What the parties have witnessed is reimbursed unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management.
3. The refund should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the Service Provider.
4. According to the law, the possibility of reimbursement is not subject to: provision of services started with the consent of the Client before the deadline referred to in art. Article 7, paragraph 1, concerning audiovisual and visual recordings and recorded on computer software media after the Customer has removed their original packaging, the benefit contracts for which the price or remuneration depends solely on the movement of prices on the financial market, the benefits of the properties specified by the Customer in the complex By him ordering or closely related to his person, benefits which, by their nature, can not be repaid or subject to rapid deterioration, the provision of press, gaming services and mutual wagering.
§ 7 Complaint procedure
1. Products are guaranteed by the manufacturer, importer or seller, valid in Poland. The warranty period for each product is described in its description on the store's website. Detailed conditions for the implementation of the guarantee are specified in the guarantee print issued by the guarantor. Most of the products are guaranteed directly by the authorized service centers of the manufacturers. The exact addresses of the service points can be found on the warranty cards attached to the products and on the manufacturer's website. The Customer may also carry out a warranty claim procedure through the Seller.
2. Complaints should be submitted to the Service Provider.
3. When submitting a complaint you must provide the Service Provider with the advertised product along with proof of purchase.
4. The service provider will handle the complaint within 14 days of the date of the complaint. If the complaint is considered in favor of the customer, the service provider will either repair or replace the advertised goods with a new one, full value or return the value of the purchased goods.
5. If the goods are not in accordance with the contract, the Customer may demand that it be brought into a contractual condition by free repair or replacement, unless repairs or replacements are impossible or require excessive costs. When assessing the cost overruns, the value of the contractual goods and the type and degree of nonconformity found shall be taken into account. (Law of 27 July 2002 on special terms of consumer sale and amendment of the Civil Code).
6. The customer loses the rights specified in p. 5 of this article, if within two months of the declaration of nonconformity of the goods with the contract will not notify the store about this fact. It is enough to send a notice before the expiry of the deadline.
1.The service provider's personal information is provided by the Service Provider to the customer's online store.
2.Personal data is used to execute sales contracts, and can therefore be transferred to the entities responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the customer and, in the case of purchases for installments, to the purchasing credit institutions. Customers have the right to access and correct their content. Data is provided voluntarily.
3. Information on methods and technical means for detecting and correcting errors in input data:
a. When submitting your Order, until you click the "Place Order" button Customers with an Internet Shop account have the ability to manually edit the entered data by editing the account profile.
b. Verification of data or corrections Orders can also be made by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider at email@example.com.
c. The customer has the opportunity to change the data entered when creating an account at any time within the shared options.
4. Information about the rules and methods of fixing, securing and providing the other party with the content of the contract.:
a. Fixing, securing and making available the contents of the contract is made by sending the relevant email after signing the Sales Agreement.
b. Fixing, securing and making available the content of the Contract of Sale is made by sending to the Customer the e-mail address specified in the contract or by submitting the specifications of the Order and the purchase receipt to the Customer.
c. The content of the contract is additionally fixed and secured in the teleinformatic system of the Service Provider and made available at every request of the Client.
§ 9 Amendment of the Rules
1. Customers who have an account in the Shop will be notified of the amendment of Terms and Conditions via email.
2. If during the elapsed time since the last login there was a change in the Terms and Conditions of the Shop, the Customer accepts or fails to make a decision after the change. In case of non-acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Regulations, especially after the changes have been made, the Internet Shop is not possible to purchase..
3. A customer who does not accept the changes made in the Terms and Conditions is entitled to remove the account at any time.
4. Orders submitted by Clients before the entry into force of amendments to the Regulations will be implemented according to the existing provisions of the Regulations.
§ 10 Final Provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22 item 271, as amended), Law of 27 March 2000 July 2002 on the special terms of consumer sales and the amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended), Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, no. 93 with amendments).
2. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of the concluded agreements between the Shop and the Customers will be dealt with by the court competent according to the provisions of the property and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of 17 November 1964. Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 item 296).